Cybersecurity In 2023: Five Predictions Revealed
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/sniadmin/it.it-news-and-events.info/website/include/screens/jumper.screen.php on line 64
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/sniadmin/it.it-news-and-events.info/website/include/screens/jumper.screen.php on line 68
TechNative, November 24th, 2022
December 2, 2022,
Volume 296, Issue 5
With the end of 2022 fast approaching, Forescout's research team, Vedere Labs, has looked ahead to what the cybersecurity landscape will look like next year.
Here are the top five predictions for 2023:
- Ransomware groups will expand into more IoT devices and continue evolving their extortion campaigns
- Hacking groups that appeared or became more active during the war in Ukraine will continue to act, regardless of what happens with the war
- State-sponsored actors will continue to expand their arsenal with new sophisticated malware
- Medical device cybersecurity challenges will persist
- Attacks on critical infrastructure will continue to increase
vDaniel dos Santos is Head of Security Research at Vedere Labs.
Read More ...